Thursday, August 8, 2013

Love Letter

I was fortunate enough to spend this summer with my two best friends, living in an apartment in Williamsburg. Now that I’m home, my time is spent with my family and besties from high school. Needless to say, it's been pretty great. And after all the dance parties, late night chats, and donut runs, I've realized that the people in my life are the best kind of people. Seriously, I love you guys. So as I’m packing to leave for this semester, I’m getting sad about being away from all of you. Who else is going to watch ridiculous horror movies and memorize One Direction dances with me? And what am I going to do without all the weird Snapchat faces? Basically what I’m trying to say in this brief little love note is that I’m going to miss you all SO MUCH. But don’t worry…I’ll bring back presents and stories.


PS – Happy 18th birthday to my baby brother‼

No comments:

Post a Comment